Lime Radiology offers a comprehensive range of interventional procedures for both treatment and diagnostic purposes. These procedures are performed under imaging guidance to accurately target the specific area.
Diagnostic examination of the area and the interventional procedure are performed on different days. This allows time for diagnosis and confirmation of the correct treatment option.
Some of the more common interventional procedures available at Lime Radiology include:
- Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections including Blood Patches
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsies & Aspirations
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsies & Localisations
- CT Guided Lumbar Facet and Nerve Root Injections
- Stereotactic Mammography Guided Biopsies & Localisations
- PRP Injections